I often hear people say that foot odor is caused by wearing safety shoes for a long time, so is there any good solution? Next, follow Shanghai C&G editor to see how to solve it.
First of all, let's take a look at what safety shoes are. Safety shoes are shoes that protect the user's feet. They are usually made of anti-smashing safety shoes, anti-puncture safety shoes, anti-static shoes, insulating shoes, etc., according to different working environments. , The selected functions are also different, but the most basic safety shoes need to meet the requirements of the national standard, otherwise they cannot be used by workers.
Next, let's talk about why foot odor occurs when wearing work shoes?
In fact, no matter what shoes you wear, if your feet sweat heavily, you will have foot odor. Laborers are prone to secrete a lot of sweat when working in sweltering weather, and sweat contains not only water and salt, but also lactic acid and urea. The work shoes themselves are very airtight and sweat easily, and excessive sweat secretion will naturally emit a bad smell.
Finally, how do we solve the problem of foot odor in work shoes?
1. A desiccant can be used to absorb the residual water vapor in the shoes and keep the shoes dry.
2. Fresh fruit peels, such as grapefruit peels, orange peels, orange peels, etc., can be cut into pieces and placed inside the shoes.
3. Workers can soak their feet in hot water more on weekdays, and they need to pay more attention to their sweat-prone physique. You can use hot water to soak your feet more than once a day, soaking for 15 minutes each time, which can greatly improve the situation of sweating feet. When soaking feet, you can also add appropriate amount of rice vinegar to the hot water, which is more helpful to eliminate foot odor.
4. In addition to rice vinegar, there is another medicinal material that can be substituted. Usually, you can use an appropriate amount of kudzu root to grind into powder, add a small amount of 15 grams of white wine, and soak your feet in hot water, which can also gradually remove foot odor.
5. For work shoes that are often worn, they can be smeared with alcohol after taking them off at night. Alcohol is easy to evaporate, and it can also take away the smell of work shoes.
6. Similarly, the camphor balls that are always available at home can also be used. Press a few moth balls into powder, sprinkle them in clean shoes, and put an insole on them, so that your feet will not smell bad when you wear them. However, it should be noted that the moth balls cannot be in direct contact with the feet, and should be replaced once a week.