High-altitude work safety belts are mainly used in high-altitude work scenarios such as construction, electrical installation, and power maintenance. It has tensile strength and firmness. The following Shanghai C&G editor will explain to you what you need to pay attention to when using the safety belt for aerial work.
1. Before use, be sure to check the signs and certificates, check whether the nylon belt is cracked, whether the sutures are firm, and whether the metal parts are missing, cracked and rusted. The safety rope should be hung on the connecting ring for use.
2. It must be hung high and low to prevent swinging, and remember not to tie knots.
3. The seat belts purchased in batches must be sampled and inspected. The pole belts are subjected to static load tests and the safety ropes are subjected to impact tests. If there is no rupture, they can continue to be used.
4. Avoid exposure to the sun, rain and fire, and it is not allowed to use Jun stabbing tools when handling.
5. It must be stored in a dry and ventilated environment, and it is not allowed to come into contact with sharp and hard objects such as high temperature, open flame, and strong acid.
6. The seat belt can be put into warm water and gently wiped with soapy water, then rinsed with clean water, and then dried.
7. Various components on the seat belt shall not be dismantled arbitrarily.
8. The service life of the seat belt is 3-5 years, and it should be discarded in advance if any abnormality is found.
During use, also pay attention to check, and test once in six months to one year. It is required that the main components are not damaged. If any damage or deterioration is found, report it in time and stop using it to ensure safe operation.
For enquiries or more information please get in touch with us.Contact Now
Shanghai C&G's personal protective clothing and PPE products are trusted by customers in the world. Our products are exported worldwide, with a strong presence in the United States, China, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, India, France, Italy, Brazil, and Canada. In addition, we have a significant customer base in other countries across each continent, including Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Nigeria, and Egypt in Africa; Argentina, Chile, and Mexico in South America; Russia, South Korea, and Indonesia in Asia; Spain, Poland, and Turkey in Europe; and Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates in the Middle East. Wherever you are in the world, we have the products you need to stay safe and protected. Contact us today to learn more about our products and how we can help you meet your safety needs.