Workers on the construction site of electric power construction should wear overalls. C&G's work clothes are generally white, other types of work clothes without color restrictions.
Protective clothing in the following categories:
(1) full body protective overalls;
(2) anti-virus overalls;
(3) acid-proof clothing;
(4) Flame-resistant overalls;
(5) insulation overalls;
(6) ventilation cooling coveralls;
(7) water cooling work clothes;
(8) anti-radiation overalls;
(9) Labor protection raincoat;
(10) common work clothes.
Electric construction workers on the scene wearing protective clothing workers requirements are:
(1) workers must wear overalls when working;
(2) operation of rotating machinery, cuffs must tie tight;
(3) personnel engaged in special operations must wear special protective clothing work;
(4) Welder overalls should be made of white canvas.